You are here
The TR is our flagship titanium series rigid chair. It is the best of our best: Lighter, more efficient, and more elegant than any chair anywhere.
The dual frame design of the Aero T and TR3 give an extremely efficient ride with minimal flex in the front of the chair. So if you are after a super responsive ride, then the dual frame is for you. If you prefer the feel of a mono tube frame (Aero Z, ZRA and ZR) then that is for you.
Deflection takes away energy from the push and the turn of the wheelchair and puts strain back on the shoulders. So now you have the choice, super responsive dual tube frame or the softer feel of the mono tube frame!
- Most compact TR frame ever makes the Series 3 easier to transport.
- Chair width shrinks by up to 1 inch improving maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Weight of the frame drops 15% which equals by 1.4kg (3 pounds).
- Sweeping curve of the lower frame tube creates a unique look as the lower frame blends in and fades away.
Transport weight as low as 4.2kg (9.3 pounds)
* Weights based on 16” x 16” chair with 0º camber, minimum rear wheel spacing and all standard features. Rear wheels are
not included in transport weight. For reference, a pair of standard 24” rear wheels weighs 3.2 kgs (7.2 lbs.)
•Dual-Tube Frame design creates superior frame rigidity and optimal energy transfer.
•Curved backrest tube further enhances the clean new look.
•Swept caster arm with bullet caster housing reduces weight and adds yet more style. Caster placement is determined by TiFit custom build parameters to ensure maxiumum stability and access to your environment.