Arjo Maxi Move Combi Lifter
You are here
This battery-powered passive sling lift allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/patient handling routines. With unrivalled flexibility, stability and reliability, the Maxi Move is the optimum lifter for intensive use in demanding care environments.
With a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with a display, it helps the caregiver provide a higher quality of care. Simple instructions for use, with a visual guide, on the mast provide convenient assistance to the caregiver.
- Flexibility for the diverse challenges of everyday care
- The Combi™ attachment enables smooth switching between different spreader bars.
- Various different resident/patient interfaces to choose from, with the widest range of spreader bars in the market.
- The most comprehensive range of slings available.
- Stability for safe, comfortable transfers
- A vertical lifting action - Stable Vertical System (SVS) - means safer lifting routines.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS) spreader bars help to prevent the sling from swinging during transfers.
- Excellent stability enables the lifting of bariatric residents/patients, weighing up to 227 kg
Max Safe Working Load: 227kg
Lifting Height: 225mm - 1540mm
Overall Width: 718mm - 1074mm